If you want to lose weight then you MUST keep a food journal. It's the way you see what's working and what's not when it comes to losing weight.
In this week's episode, we discuss all the important things when it comes to a food journal.
- Excuses we have for not keeping one and how to blow past them.
- The KEY components that must be in your food log.
- How it can help you identify your typical overeats that are STOPPING your progress.
- A way to find SUCCESSES and things you can tweak to really kick weight loss into gear.
- How the food journal is KEY to busting weight loss plateaus.
It's so good, honest, and will help you see that food journal as a total game changer instead of a food shamer.
Mentioned in this podcast:
How to Make Diet Mistakes
Evernote App – create a notebook, each day create a note with the date, and then type your food journal.