You're not done yet!
To complete your challenge registration join our Challenge Facebook Group where my expert weightloss coaches and I are hanging out all week. Don't have Facebook? Skip to step 2.
The Challenge Guide
I've created a printable Challenge Guide with the live training schedule and worksheets that go along with each class. It's over 30 pages jam packed with the information you'll need to start losing weight for the last time. Download and print your guide now.
Check Your Email
Go to your inbox now, you should have an email from me, Corinne Crabtree at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Complete Your Challenge Registration [Take Control of Food Challenge]”
I’ll be sending you some email reminders for our live trainings and access to the replays. To make sure you get these important emails, drag your email to your inbox or add us as a safe sender.
If you don't find my email in your inbox or junk folder, email my customer service team at email@example.com so we can make sure you're fully registered.
ON YOUR PHONE OR TABLET
- Using the Microsoft Outlook app, open an email from me. The sender email address will be: Corinne Crabtree firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check both your inbox folder and junk or spam folder. If the email has been marked as spam, then select the email using the menu at the bottom and move the email to your inbox.
- Making sure the email from me is open, tap on the circle icon indicating the sender.
- Tap on Add to Contacts.
- Tap OK to allow access and then tap Done.
ON YOUR COMPUTER
- On your computer, open an email from me. The sender email address will be: Corinne Crabtree email@example.com. Be sure to check both your inbox folder and junk or spam folder. If the email has been marked as spam, then click on It's not junk at the top of the email and then go back to your inbox.
- Click on the three dots (More Actions) at the top right of the email.
- Click on Add to Safe Senders.
- Confirm by clicking Ok.
- Click on the Settings icon (cogwheel) in the upper right-hand corner of your Outlook Inbox Homepage.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on View all Outlook settings.
- Click Junk email and scroll down to Safe senders and domains.
- Click Add and type in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tap enter and click Save at the bottom.