But I know the real truth; butter is a good fat and can actually help your fat loss plan.
However, it is a very common misconception, that butter is unhealthy for you. People still think that butter and saturated fats are the reason heart disease is one of the top killers in this country (and now in many other countries as well).
The truth is that it’s not the natural fats that are causing this epidemic. It’s the sugar, processed and packaged foods and overconsumption of refined oils that are causing so much disease (and you can add diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure to this list as well).
I go into this topic in much greater detail in the Fats Chapter of the Diet Solution Program. Here are a few nuggets of info to ponder:
1. Did you know that during the 60 years from 1910-1970, the proportion of traditional animal fat in the American diet declined from 83% to 62%?
2. During this same time period, butter consumption plummeted from 18 pounds per person each year to 4 pounds per person each year.
3. During the past 80 years, the consumption of dietary cholesterol intake has increased a measly one percent!
So… what’s causing the massive increase in the heart disease?
Now consider this:
1. During this same period, the average intake of dietary vegetable oils (margarine, shortening, and refined oils) increased by about 400%.
2. Also during the same period, the consumption of sugar and processed foods increased by about 60%
Those are the facts, but there’s never better proof than the results I see with my clients and my readers. When people finally stop eating margarine, refined oils, ‘fake’ butters, sugar and processed foods, their overall health sky rockets! And by ‘sky rocket’ I mean it gets better, greatly improves, elevates to whole new levels! Not to mention their fat loss and is astounding and their fast weight loss is astonishing.
NOTE: It’s important to mention that the butter I use is organic and grass fed. It has this beautiful deep yellow color and is not white like most conventional butters. It has gone through minimal processing and has no added growth hormones and antibiotics.
Now that I told you butter is OK to eat, there are tons delicious chicken recipe you can enjoy in the Diet Solution Program.:
Find out the real truth behind healthy fats and get started on your own fat loss goals right away for fast weight loss with this complete Fast Weight Loss Program.