Is it possible to put together a simple and healthy meal plan that is easy to prepare and follow PLUS promotes fast weight loss? Yep. It is possible because I do it all of the time. And I’m going to show you how easy it is to do.
The healthy meal plans below will helps you get started with a weight loss diet program that will jump start your weight loss diet.
Here are 3 very healthy meals you can get started on right now.
Protein should be included in every meal throughout the day. Breakfast is no exception. Make sure to include organic eggs, cottage cheese, raw nut butter or smoked fish as one component of your healthy breakfast. Carbohydrates should also be included in the form of oatmeal, sprouted grain bread, fruit and/or vegetables.
3 Great Sample Breakfasts:
1. Oatmeal with almond butter, topped with fresh berries and a bit of Stevia to sweeten.
2. Two hard boiled eggs, 1 slice sprouted grain toast and ½ grapefruit.
3. Smoked salmon over sliced tomato and 1 green apple.
The same rules apply as breakfast. An easy way to ensure that you always have a healthy protein available for lunch is to pack leftovers from dinner the night before. Leftover hamburger, chicken legs or wild fish are all great to include in a salad or over vegetables.
3 Awesome Sample Lunches:
1. Baked Tilapia over sautéed spinach, green salad with chick peas (oil and vinegar as dressing) followed by ½ cup of pineapple.
2. Leftover chicken legs with ½ sweet potato and broccoli.
3. Lean hamburger over portabella mushroom and brown rice. Cooked vegetables or a green salad. 1 orange or an apple.
You can really be creative with dinner. Look for recipes that are quick and easy and modify them with your own healthy ingredients as needed. Again, always remember to include protein and carbohydrates.
3 Satisfying Sample Dinner Choices:
1. Mexican salad: Ground beef over shredded lettuce and tomato, guacamole and brown rice.
2. Grilled Salmon over asparagus, green salad (oil and vinegar as dressing) followed by a fresh fruit salad.
3. Buffalo meat balls over rice pasta with sautéed broccoli.
You gotta have snacks. In fact, I INSIST that you do. You never want to let your body get too hungry. Hunger often leads to binge eating of unhealthy food and makes sticking to a healthy eating regimen much more difficult. It’s important to keep snacks handy so you never experience hunger or a blood sugar low without having a healthy option nearby.
3 Great Snacks:
1. Two Tbsp of almond butter on an apple.
Trail mix made up of walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds and dried fruit (no sugar added).
Cottage cheese and pineapple.
Incorporate just a few of these meals into your daily eating regimen and you will see an incredible difference in your weight loss results.
Following simple and healthy meal plans like these is the first step in achieving your health and fitness goals.
To get started right away on your own weight loss diet plan, download these Simple and Healthy Meal Plans right now.